VaShaun,

I'd honestly be very interested in your opinion on the Focus 14 when you
receive it.  I'm not sure if that's the way I need to go, especially given
that I'm a ZoomText user and thus don't need the compatibility with JAWS.
I'd mainly be using my braille keyboard/display on my iDevices and nowhere
else, so I'd really appreciate your thoughts on how the Focus 14 works with
IOS 6.

On a different note, though same topic, what do all of you think about the
HumanWare BrailleConnect 12?  I'm looking for small/functional/easy to
carry, and I saw the post here in another topic stating that this one could
be carried in a jeans pocket.  That really peaked my attention.  Please let
me know of any "gotchyas" that I should be looking out for, if any.

I really appreciate the help that all of you are giving me on this one, and
I'm also keeping up with the other topic on this list discussing braille
displays.  I do have to say one thing.  It would be very nice if there was
a store, similar to Best Buy, where I could go and get a hands-on look at
these products.  I mean, you guys can only help me so much, and then the
final decision is mine. *GRIN*

Amy