Hi Erik, and thanks for the info on the BrailleConnect!

No, I don't live on Onterio, or even close, but thanks for being willing to
set up a demo for me if I did.  Yeah, one of the things I'm finding while
looking to buy a braille display is that you pretty much have to buy based
on the description/opinion of others.  My state agency doesn't even have
any to let me look at, nor do any of the other folks I talk to in the
state.  I even went to a company in a neighboring state, and they couldn't
arrange a demo for me, not of braille displays, and it is because of the
cost, just as you said.  Oh well, looks like I'm the guienna pig on this
one for our area. *GRIN*  At least I have this list and all of you to
ask/receive thoughts/opinions from.  Hey, I don't have to do it "blind."
*BOO HISS* LOL

Amy