No, I notice the same amount of time to keep your finger on the letters, but
the keyboard is much more responsive.

Reggie and Brooks

On Sep 23, 2012, at 5:35 PM, "Jean-Philippe Rykiel" <jpryk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Another thing I don't like about this new type mode, is that even if you touch
a letter very likely it is now entered. I guess Apple did that on purpose, they
wanted to make  the keyboard superfast, but now you don't have the right to be
wrong anymore.
With iOS five, because of the double tap feature, if you touched a letter for
less than,  I would say a tenth of a second, it wouldn't be entered and I think
it was better this way. The time you gain  with this new typing mode is lost by
the time you spend making more corrections than before.
Don't you agree?
Best,
JPR