What were the terms of service changes?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:23 PM
To: ViPhone List
Subject: AT&T has changed their terms of service

Hi all. I just got this weekend an email from AT&T with new terms of
service. I've read before that if the carrier changes your terms and you are
on contract, you have the right to tell them you don't agree with these
terms and you would like to cancel. If you cancel because they changed the
terms of service I think you don't have to pay the early termination fee
since you would be canceling on the grounds of the changed terms. I'm no
lawyer, but this makes sense to me because I think in the fine-print that
most people don't read it might state that you have the right to cancel if
you don't agree. By doing nothing and continuing to use the services
basically gives your agreement to continue using the service.

Thoughts? Ideas?

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg, depends a lot on the