Hi,
What are you trying to accomplish? There are apps that you can use along with
the iPhone camera. An Apple Watch series 3 works great. I have one for health
and fitness. I can check data like the resting heart rate, heart rate
variability via the  watch and native health app.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v<http://www.facebook.com/theblindman12v> Follow
www.twitter.com/theblindman12v<http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v<http://www.facebook.com/theblindman12v>
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v<http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>

On Mar 28, 2018, at 12:54 AM, Sieghard Weitzel