  From: Julie Dawson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 1:23 AM
  Subject: Re: is anyone using the sams store app?

  Do you find it easier to search on the website than the iPhone? I found it
cluttered but perhaps I'm not searching properly.
  Did you have any problems checking out?
  Julie with Thanks,
  Live  simply,
    Love generously,
    Care  deeply,
    Speak  kindly
    And  leave the rest to God!
   Please join me on
  www.gamesgaloreandmore.com
  where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together we
can build a site to be proud of.