Julie,

I apologize for the delay in replying but I've been out and away from email.
When I launch the Sam's Club app, a welcome and my name appears in the upper
left corner of the screen... When I double tap on my name, a membership screen
opens and as I flick right, I get to a button labeled add to Apple Wallet.
Double tapping on it adds it to your wallet.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone