Hi sieghard:

I fully understand what you are saying and the examiner example you are giving.
In your line of work it really does come in handy. My job is and only could be
done on my work laptop due to extremely sensitive information I handle.

I do not use a laptop at all now a day. If I flick type is integrated as a full
keyboard as they say, I could type as fast or at least as close as I do on a
regular keyboard. I see the benefits of a Bluetooth keyboard but for my daily
needs I am fine without one. Now I will say I do have a iPad and I am seriously
considering to get a Bluetooth keyboard since the area is so large and I have a
lot of trouble typing on it.

You have brought up good points and as I start to use my iPad more, I will
probably break down and get one. I could then write my employee appraisals on
it and then forward it to my work email.

I thank you for your insights.

Sincerely,

Michael