From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Feir
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Learning voiceover on iPad

Hello Harry and everyone. I'm working on a guide which will hopefully take
iPHONE and iPAd owners from scratch to where they can thrive in iOS and know
about a lot of the great apps out there. I've got over 120000 words written and
there's still a daunting amout to do but I hope to have Personal Power: The iOS
Edition ready by the end of the year. It'll be free for everyone. I hope to get
Applevis to have the guide available on that marvelous site. To complement the
guide itself, I plan to record a series of talks on each area I cover which
will hopefullly help people who might not be skilled enough to read a document.

Loosing Voiceover-easy is terrible news. I was going to direct people seeking a
different approach from my guide to that site as well as Anna's book among
other places. Keeping VoiceOver-EZ going must have been a heck of a lot of
work. I don't think anybody's done something remotely similar in terms of its
adaptive capabilities to what the user owned. It has helped a good many people
who I've directed there to become comfortable with iOS devices. I hope there's
a way to contact the owner and thank him for the tremendous good he's done.

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 4:11 AM Harry Bell <ubupanora...@icloud.com