Hello,

I'm using whatsapp on an iPhone 4S with iOS 5. Before the update, I
was able to play audio messages that were sent to me through the
iPhone's speaker. After the update to iOS 6, this doesn't work
anymore. The messages are only played through the headset; this is
especially inconvenient as siri is sometimes turned od accidently when
lifting the phone to your ear, so you can't listen to the audio message
properly.

I tried re-installing whatsapp and re-booted the phone, but this
behavior still remains. Is there anything I could do to play audio
through the speaker again?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandra