Wow, I'm definitely not smarter then you are, and I can't explain why this works for me and not for you.

I'm using Firefox with Orca on Linux. I follow the link at the bottom of the page to get to my VIPhones page in Google Groups. Right above my list of favorites and recently viewed groups, which are right above the list of conversations in this group, I have collapsed menu buttons for my settings and next to it for settings. If I expand the menu for my settings, which I do by pressing the space bar, I see options for things like my membership and email settings for this group, leave this group, my global settings, and a few more. If I arrow down to my membership and email settings for this group and press enter, I get a dialog where I can leave the group, set my group display name, set whether a link to my profile and my image is included in my posts, the email address used for my membership in this group and finally a menu where I can select to get notified for every post to this group, get a daily summary, get a summary every 25 messages or not get any notifications at all.

Like I said, I'm not sure why this doesn't work for you. I'm pretty sure Sieghard has also posted these instructions to the list in the past, and I'm pretty sure he's using JAWS. I know this won't help Rebecca, but hopefully others will find this information useful.

On 08/05/2018 11:03 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

You’re a much smarter man than I am.

After logging in, going to my settings, I find nothing about memberships…

Richard

- Mitch _Albom_from The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> *On Behalf Of *Christopher Chaltain
*Sent:* Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:43 AM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: How toreceive e-mails from this lest

I have no problem managing my Google Groups mailing lists. For example, I just go to the link at the bottom of every email message, go into my settings and then my memberships and email settings for this group. Here, I can unsubscribe or go no mail. That link for this group is

https://groups.google.com/group/viphone <https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fviphone&data=02%7C01%7C%7C02e06d91e45e4480407d08d5faea3193%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636690806109278983&sdata=tfRoXVcJbHtAXAxDHoSQ35XYMBPKvKqY8%2FMn2fixuw0%3D&reserved=0> Also, at the bottom of every email are the instructions to unsubscribe from this group via email, namely sending a blank message to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.