Hi Rebecca,

I just clicked on the link that says "Visit this Group at" followed by the
link, I was automatically signed in with my Google Account and then I used the
"b" quic nav key in Jaws to find the "My Settings" button, you can also use
Jaws search and look for "My Settings"
Here is Jaws speech history:
My settings button menu Settings button menu
make sure you use "My Settings" not "Settings", I now pressed the spacebar on
"My Settings" to activate it and got this:
My membership and email settings for this group 1 of 2
Leave this group 2 of 2
When I was on " My membership and email settings for this group", I pressed the
spacebar to activate it.
Now I again used "b" the "button" quick nav key until I heard the following:
" Notify me for every new message (about 39 per day) button menu".
Right above this it says "Email delivery preference:" so you could also use
Jaws find to search for "preference" to get there.
Here now again from the Jaws speech history and what I pressed:
Notify me for every new message (about 39 per day) button menu menu
I now press the spacebar to activate this and Jaws said this next:
Notify me for every new message (about 39 per day) 4 of 4
I now arrow down and Jaws said this:
Don't send updates 1 of 4 - this is what other groups call the "No Mail"
setting, arrow down:
Send daily summaries 2 of 4 - arrow down again:
Send combined updates (25 messages per email) 3 of 4 - arrow down again:
Notify me for every new message (about 39 per day) 4 of 4 - back to where I
started
If you want to set to "Don't send  udpates just arrow to that option and press
that tab key, Jaws will say:
Leaving menus
dialog
Don't send updatesButton collapsed - I press tab I think it was twice:
Save Button - I pressed spacebar to activate it, it's important that after you
change it you save the changes.

That's it, I did this on a Windows 10 laptop using Chrome and Jaws 2018 and
found it very straight forward.