Thanks for your comments. I have never seen any of the focus displays. A friend
of mine has the 40 and loves it. I had a brilliant 32 and like the keyboard and
the ergonomics. I wish I knew if the focus had similar layout in terms of the
keys. I’m going to take this to a meeting tomorrow and try to take notes to see
if I can get used to the mushy keyboard. If not, I will reluctantly not buy it
and try to see if I can see a focus before laying out that kind of money.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone