Hi Clifton.

I'm Carol Pearson from the UK.

I'm very interested to have a stab at the first of your courses, already being used to VoiceOver but not with the TV itself.

I understand this course will be twice weekly, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.. Would you therefore kindly add me to the Apple TV course and let me have further information about how, exactly, to link up with you for the course.

I note, from your message, that you suggest the courses will commence at 2:00 PM but I am still not quite clear where, exactly, you are placed, and so what that means in practice time-wise. Perhaps you could be kind enough to clarify this for me.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing further from you.

Carol Pearson (Mrs).