Yes, it works just like before. On the X this is how you get to home screen and
to control center, notifications and app switcher. Took me about 2 weeks to get
the motion down. I apparently touch my screen too hard, and the gesture is the
lightest touch ever. However, Apple has gotten the feel and sound down. If you
don't hear it you can definitely feel it. Now if they would only make iBooks
usable. The rest of 12 is very good.

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet
gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all
day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a
broken heart." So God made a dog.

On Sep 19, 2018, at 11:32 AM, 'christopher hallsworth' via VIPhone
<viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Then it should work. You have to start sliding from the very top or very bottom
edge of the screen. You should then hear a sound to let you know you are in the
right area to slide up or down.