From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Update was Re: iOS Update Advice needed

ThankYou,Lisa for sharing YourExperience updating
your iPhoneSE from iOS10.3.3 to iOS12 ... But
I,Robin am not so Fast to Jump  on Aboard & I
don't See myself updating MySE iPhoneSE to iOS12
because I'm unsure if any of the usual or most
often used iOS Apps on MySE are 32Bit or 64Bit &
I recall iOS11 & Above don't support 32Bit MobileApps on iOS
I,Robin would really Appreciate It if you,Lisa B
could share  YourExperiences with iOS12 with
Me,Robin & The Rest of this Mailing List as I
beleive there are more people on the Fence, who
might be interested in your Findings as it
relates to Apple's iOS12 & the  Transition from iOS10.3.3