Wow! Thank you for that information. I had not heard of the Actolino. It sounds
very interesting, minus the audio. That part does not interest me at all.

I'm looking forward to reading more on Access World.

Traci
PS. The Braille Me has the braille above the keyboard. Has anyone used a
display like this?

Sent from my iPhone