Yes, HIMS now handles Triumph displays and Earl is a part of HIMS, I could have
included that info.
I did not know someone had taken over the Vario Ultra, though I have to say, I
am underwhelmed by that product line. So, I have not gone looking for new info
as I personally would never consider one.
Perhaps if this new handler makes some software/firmware changes, I will take a
look. That is all I will say about Vario displays as I do not want to get into
a long string of emails as to why I feel that way, so please, no one ask. It is
just my basic reaction to aspects I don't like, though I know others do.
Enough said.
Later,
Richard

"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." —
Jane Wagner

On Oct 20, 2018, at 10:11 AM, Traci Duncan