Wait till you start using the 60Ghz 10 Gbps capable mesh units that should be
getting marketed next year. QWualcomm introduced their new chips with this
capability a few days ago. The only real issue I see with such short
wavelengths (millimeter waves) is that they can be easily blocked by a sheet
rock wall or brick even thick enough cardboard. Still, if you have a mesh
network setup outside, then having other units within 100 feet could make for a
very fast neighborhood network. :)

-Eric