From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 1:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New mesh router and my thoughts on switching WiFi

It sounds like you chose a great router. You may already know this, however,
that one port you said is free at the moment, well, if you need to turn that
into more than one, just buy a good switch with the number of additional ports
you might need. Happy networking, and if you have any questions just ask.
Wayne