I just wished that the iStick supported the ios open with option.  Then I would
get one.

From: Kay Malmquist
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 12:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: a music question

Ah Sieghard,
Many many years ago I set up iTunes to work with my 4 S.  Yes, that is how I
got the music on to that phone along with several ring tones.  Then came a time
when iTunes became less and les friendly and I quit using iTunes.  I have never
even set up this 6 S to use with iTunes and don't foresee doing this any time
soon.  So, that is how my music got on the 4 S.  I do have an iStick and use
that with my 6 S.  I also need to get Waltr 2 set up on my Windows 7 machine,
but haven't done that as of yet.
Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

can control is your character.