*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> *On Behalf Of *Anthony Vece
*Sent:* Sunday, October 28, 2018 9:13 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Unable to do anything with my iPhone. I am not sure what the problem is!

I wonder if Siri will ever allow us to answer calls?

That would be something.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone X!!!

On Oct 28, 2018, at 11:44 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca <mailto:siegh...@live.ca>> wrote:

    And why Apple doesn’t allow people to tell SIRI “Turn off my
    phone” and then that would bring up the power off screen is beyond me.

    I was just going to go on and rant some more because it used to be
    that when I said “Open General Settings” SIRI would say something
    like “Sorry Sieghard, I can’t do that”.

    Of course I can say Accessibility Settings, Voiceover Settings,
    Sound Settings, WiFi Settings, SIRI Settings and all sorts of
    other things, but General Settings never used to work.

    Now I thought before I send this message I better try it to write
    down what SIRI says and to my surprise now General Settings opens
    although interestingly enough SIRI still started saying “Sorry
    Sieghard” and then it stopped and Settings > General opened.

    I repeated it and SIRI said “Oh, Oh” just as if she was about to
    say “Oh Oh, I can’t do that” but then again General Settings opened.

    I should add to this that I am running the public beta of iOS 12.1
    which will probably be out in a week or so, I would be curious to
    hear what others experience when they say “General Settings” or
    “Open General Settings”.