I have the Speck Products Candyshell case for my 8 Plus. They are
available on Amazon for between $15 and $28, depending on what kind
and color of case you get. They are plastic/rubber and do not have a
screen protector. I've been using these for a few years now and have
been quite pleased with their protection. If I were to drop my phone
face down on the ground then I don't know how the screen  would hold
up, but you can also get some Tech Armer heavy duty glass screen
protectors for very cheap as well on Amazon for about $7 or $8.

Wayne

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks