-----Original Message-----
From: Terrie Terlau <terrie...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 8:30 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: WIFI-Enabled Instant Pot App

Hi Les,
Here is the WIFI Instant Pot button layout. I am attaching an Excel file with
the same info except that it is in rows and columns corresponding to the rows
and columns of buttons on the pot. This is for the newe WIFI model, not the old
blue tooth or other models.

There are 3 rows of 2 buttons and then three rows of 4 buttons on the pot.
starting rows of two with the top row first.

row 1
left button: soup/broth
right button rice

row 2
left button meat/stew
right button multigrain

rrow 3
left button bean/chili
right button poridge

Row 4
left button cake
second button pressure level and wifi on/off. hold for 3 seconds to turn wifi
on or off,.
third button keep warm
right button steam

Row 5
left button slow cook
second button decrease time
third button increase time
right button yogurt

Row Six
left saute
second button delay start
third button cancel
right button pressure cook

I am including other notes I took on the Quick Start materials that came with
the pot:

For pressure cooking, add at least  1.5 cups of liquid  unless otherwise
specified in the recipe. Liquids include:
water; broth or stock; fruit or vegetable juice; beer or wine with low alcohol
content; water-based cooking sauces.

Do not fill inner pot higher than PC Max, 2/3 line.
for foods that expand such as rice or beans, go to the 1/2 line.

Liquids must be water based. Be cautious when cooking with more than 1/4 cup
oil, oil-based sauces, condensed cream-based soups, and thick sauces.
Add suitable liquid to thin out sauces.
Avoid recipes that call for more than 1/4 cup oil.
Before pressurizing, make sure vint is sealed, turned towards the back.

Pressurizing: until pot pressurizes and vowelve pops up, lid is removable. Once
pressurized, lid locks till depressurized.

to depressurize, can let it cool and depressurize naturally, vowelve goes down
when depressurized, or can turn handle on vint.

NR versus QR: normal release versus quick release:
Normal release, let cool naturally and vowelve goes down when pressure is
released.
                Quick release use the handle to unseal the vent.

HTH.
VBest,
Terrie Terlau