From: "Angie Nutt" <an...@comproom.co.uk>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: Using Your iPhone Without a Touchscreen

In my job I come across plenty of people who have either tried and don’t like
the touch screen or have tried and just can’t get on
with it. While I personally use the touch screen most of the time I can
appreciate why buttons are useful as in making phone calls
and I would probably find it quicker but I don’t use my iPhone as an actual
phone that often. I am of course referring to numbers
not in contacts being quicker to type on a hardware keyboard. I also know quite
a few who really loved their original RIVo and those
who have the RIVO 2 seem to feel the same. Personally, I just couldn’t get my
head round it; it just isn’t for me.