From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael
Feir
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 2:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using Your iPhone Without a Touchscreen

You can go into the app switcher and either simply go back to the phone app or
close any apps you wish to. Going to the phone app would get you back into the
call screen. To get at your contact information, I believe you'd have to use
the contacts app during a call.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 5:29 PM Carolyn Arnold