And currently you can buy an iPhone 8 for $800 not an iPhone 8 X but an iPhone
8 for 800 but yes all these also come with packages that you're required to buy
meaning of a service. Still the phone itself… either way it's still a lot of
money. If the cheapest iPhone I could buy was $1000 anywhere I looked, I would
something for a podcast listening and Internet browsing and those sorts of
things.

Deidre