From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mr. Ed
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 9:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Hearing aids locking up when streaming media or telephone

Hi All,
Here is what I figured out today on my Resound aid. First of all aids when
connecting to media, VO and telephone use Apples Hearing software MFI. So here
is what happens. When I have my iPhone set for phone calls to come into my aids
that part works well. But when I end the call my aids drop back to the aids.
But when I make any gestures on the iPhone VO is still connecting to my aids
even though I have that turned off. The only way to get VO not to go into my
aids or stop if from doing that I have to go into the control panel and set it
back to the iPhone instead of the hearing aids. Normally what is suppose to
happen is when I am done with a call everything is suppose to go back to the
iPhone but VO does not. This is a known issues with VO users. People who do not
use VO do not have this issue. The Resound tech told me Apple has to make a
change for this to be corrected. So if you have VO going into your aids all the
time you will not have a problem. The issue is I don't want VO to go to my aids
after the call has ended. I want it to come out the iPhone speaker and this is
what is not working correctly. I have to manually go in and change this every
time after a phone call.
I hope this makes some sense to all of you hearing aid users.
Mr. Ed