Hi all,
As usual, I found a way to cheat.

Tell Siri something like, call my brother. She will then ask you who is your
brother? The you can tell her your brother's name and she will add the
relationship.

If I remember correctly, it also worked when I said,
"Call my brother Lewis."

Then she asked, "Is Lewis Frank your brother?

"yes," and she added the relationship. I did the same with my wife and my
girlfriend. Just kidding about the latter.
"siri, please tell me the number for local undertakers."

"Tom, your not dead yet."
"
No, but I soon will be.

Tom Frank