From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: article: iPhone 5 honeymoon over already?

And because any successful company such as APple has to be busted down.
After all, the media just can't stand having so much success--it doesn't
sell airtime.
The reason all of these other devices receive so little criticism is because
those companies simply do not have the success rate as does APple.
Although what is more interesting is when Ford or some other company has a
recall with failing fuel lines etc. and you hear much less news and there is
a case that impacts the user's actual life. :)