Joe,

First I realize how Apple is spelled, so thank you for observing that I held
the shift key down a tad to long. Secondly Joe, perhaps instead of proofing
e-mails for spelling errors etc., you would do better to consider the content
because obviously Joe, you failed to grasp the point I had made, but not
surprised when you are more concerned with grammar etc. Joe, also keep in mind
that I never said customers did not have the right to complain, so you missed
the entire point. The point I made and will continue to make is that the media
will look for anything to take Apple to task over. The media seems to be making
a lot of the issue and from all that I have read and heard the issue is not
affecting a large number of customers. Now on the other hand you look at issues
surrounding some of the other phone manufacturers and you hear practically
nothing. Joe let me see if this helps you understand. Media likes to make a lot
of noise at the expense of the "top dog." Does that provide sufficient clarity
for you?
And as always joe, you are entitled to your opinion which is not right or
wrong; however, entirely yours.