This is just a small suggestion that if people are interested in joining any
sort of beta testing team, they should contact the original sender privately
not on list. As far as the discussion of this new item, it is very welcome on
list. I hope that clears it up.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Facebook, Twitter, and Zello username: rau47
Homepage: http://RaulGallegos.com