From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
janet gross
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: does anyone know how?

Hi Cris,

Thank you for this, but I already have raise to wake turned off.  I also have
tap to wake turned off, but still the flash light can still come on if I
accidentally put my phone in my purse the wrong way, and a few hours later if I
take my phone out of my purse, it is extremely warm, and that is how I know the
flash light has been on since I put the phone in my purse.

This is so annoying!  I still just don’t get what is the whole point to having
the flash light on a locked screen!  Guess I’ll never know as it makes no sense
to me, now, if I wanted it on my locked screen, I would add it to the locked
screen.

Janet