or you can backup on your computer and not icloud at all. I don’t even get the
complaint. save the backup on a computer instead. big deal.

On Jun 3, 2019, at 8:19 AM, Marie N. <magpie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Janet,
maybe you are missing the point. You can delete the old backups and keep only
the latest one in the free ICloud space that Apple provides. Then you do not
need to purchase additional space, so where do you get the idea that they are
forcing you to do that?

-----Original Message----- From: janet gross
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 2:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How to Turn Off iCloud on iPhone

Hi Sieghard,
I'm sorry to say I think you are missing the whole point here, and I stated
what the issue was in my previous message.  You think there is nothing wrong
with Apple forcing people to purchase more iCloud storage, but I do.  I just
wonder how long will it be before others have to start purchasing more iCloud
storage just in order to back up their phone, in case, one loses their phone,
or if it breaks, and someone might not have the backup, that Apple advises
people to do.  Let's face it, Apple even advises people before downloading an
update, be for sure to back up your phone.
Thank you though for your thoughts.
Janet