From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul and Paula Jordan
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 1:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Flashlight Issue Resolved!

Hi Janet, There are two good light detector apps which are completely free and
voice-over accessible.  One is light detector, the other is boop.  Both emit a
sound or tone when the lights are on.  I use light detector all the time and it
works very well.  I have a couple of switches where the light can be controlled
from two different ends of the hall, so knowing whether the switch is down and
the light is off doesn't work for those lights. In all my other lights the
light is off when the switch is down. Of course, those are the lights that
people forget to turn off.  SMILEY.
God bless!
Paula and Garçon