What about itunes file sharing?
Will I still be able to transfer large files to my ipad or ipod touch using my
computer with itunes?

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 4:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: apple killing ITunes?

The big news: iTunes is no more. Instead, Apple is splitting iTunes into three
separate apps: Apple Music, Apple Podcasts and Apple TV. Users no longer need
iTunes to sync their phones to a computer.

from an article in the Apple News app:
https://apple.news/AsWvnPiqETYykBYd2RhzD9Q

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies
in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams,
from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have
any." -- Alice Walker