From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of M. Taylor
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 4:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Aluminum versus Glass iPHone, Just a Comment

Hi Phillip,

You know, I have heard so many people say that they used to drop their glass
finished iPhones.  In fact, the web is replete with such complaints from all
over the world.

To date, I have yet to drop my glass finished iPhone.

I am clearly the odd-man out on this issue.  (smile).

Oh well, it's nice to be unique (even bigger smile).

Mark