I have yet to drop my iPhone either, and other than a water protective
bag I put it in when I go kayaking, I don't have a case on it. I like
the feel and slenderness of the phone itself. I don't find it to be too
slippery in my hands, but when I rest it on a pant leg, such as when I'm
sitting in the car, it does slide around a bit. I'm not a big fan of the
look and feel of some of the other cell phones, but sometimes I think a
rubberized back might be nice to make the phone a bit stickier.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail