Joshua, if you don't mind me asking, which keyboard is it and in what way do
you think it will work better?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: will be sending back my Logitech keyboard

I also have sent back my 780 to amazon.  I heard about another keyboard that
sounds like it will work better for me.  I'm going to wait a bit before getting
any bluetooth keyboard.

Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9vdeVs6Ap6Xp7t1PA49G%3D7fWOeFJfcUCyOjDm%2BBLxOLMQ%40mail.gmail.com.