What I would ask is, is he absolutely sure that he isn't on his wi-fi network already. That may sound like a strange question, but I had a frustrating experience with my iPad Mini a few days ago. I installed an OS update and after that, it told me that I needed to enter my wi-fi password. Apparently it forgot it. So I entered it and my iPad Mini told me that it was incorrect. So I entered it again, several more times in fact and each time it told me that it was incorrect. I was really sure that, even if I had made a typo or two, I had definitely entered the correct password during one of my attempts, so I held down the Home button and Siri came up. I was on the wi-fi network already.
Anybody else had this experience by the way?
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 12:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: will be sending back my Logitech keyboard

If you are 100% or maybe I should say 200% certain you enter the WiFi password correctly including upper and lower case characters there is no reason why you r iPhone should not connect. You could reboot the router which often solves any issues like that, but while I know this has been a bit of a tough transition, I assume the iPhone which I think you said is brand-new, probably works perfectly and your main problem is that you are still climbing this somewhat steep learning curve which is preventing you to get the most out of your new iPhone. As for the keyboard, the only Logitech model I could find with 600 in the model number is the K600 TV keyboard and it is specifically designed to be used together with smart TV's. It has a touchpad and what is called a D-Pad, on Logitech's website it says "Everything you need to navigate your Smart TV or PC connected to the TV. Search, select, and control your content with the familiar typing experience, fluid gestures of the touchpad, or the point-by-point precision of the D-Pad." If that is indeed the model you had in mind I'd seriously reconsider, I doubt the touchpad and whatever this D-Pad is are useable for a blind person, the pairing process is identical to any other Logitech keyboard, i.e. press and hold one of the easy switch keys, wait until it shows up in your list of Bluetooth devices on the phone, tap it and enter the pairing code on the keyboard. On this keyboard you afterwards also need to tell the keyboard that you use iOS otherwise some of the keys won't work and it's all around not meant to be a phone keyboard. It's still a bit over 14 inches wide and 4.6 inches deep and weights a pound, yes, lighter than the K780, but if you want a smaller Bluetooth keyboard without numeric pad then the K480 which many others recommended would be much better and less expensive.