Hi Fanus,

It’s pretty much a self-explanatory, guided setup process. Here is an article
from a Google Blog:

When your hands are full hosting a party with family and friends, or when
you’re just chilling at home, your Google Assistant can help you find your
favorite playlist, skip to the next song or turn up the volume. Today, we’re
bringing the Assistant to your Sonos system so that you can easily play music
on any speaker in your house. Plus, you'll get all the usual help from the
Assistant to better manage your day, like traffic to work or your next
appointment. With this software update, you can activate the Assistant on your
Sonos One and Sonos Beam, or control any other Sonos product from a Google
Assistant-enabled device, such as your phone, a smart speaker, or a Smart
Display.

Here are a few things you can do with the Google Assistant on Sonos:
Listen to some tunes. Or news. Or podcasts: While you’re able to play music
from all the services the Assistant already supports—including YouTube Music,
Pandora, and Spotify—you can also use the Assistant to skip to the next track,
pause the music and change volume from the 100+ music services already
available on Sonos. It’s also easy to catch up on the latest episode of your
favorite podcast just by asking the Assistant.
Enjoy entertainment: With the Google Assistant on Sonos Beam and a
Chromecast-enabled TV, you can turn on the TV, switch from music to TV, and
adjust the volume. You can also stream videos from popular services.
Plan your day: Get help with things like your flight information, or traffic on
your commute to work.
Manage tasks: Set alarms and timers, pull up your calendar appointments, or add
items to your shopping list.
Get answers: Ask all your questions on sports, weather, calculations,
translations and more.
Control your home: Ask your Assistant on your speakers to adjust the
temperature, lighting, and other smart home devices connected in your home.
Get started with the Assistant on your Sonos speaker or soundbar
If you already own a Sonos One or Sonos Beam, it’s easy to set up the
Assistant. Your speaker and soundbar will automatically receive a software
update introducing the Google Assistant as a voice assistant option. Do the
following to add Google Assistant to your Sonos speakers:
1. Go to "Voice Services" in the Sonos app under Settings
2. Select Google Assistant
3. Follow the guided setup process
We’re starting in the U.S. and then will expand support to the UK, Germany,
Canada, Australia, France, The Netherlands and more over the coming months.

And here is a link to the Sonos support article about this:
Set up the Google Assistant with a Sonos One or
Beam<https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3467?language=en_US>

I guess you have to check if this is already available in South Africa.

Best regards,
Sieghard