Hi All,

I too, was having problems of the short text feature not longer working in the
seeing AI app. I frequently only used the short text & product scanning
features. I happened to needed to use the light detecting feature a couple days
ago. When flicking through the different features of the app voiceover lost
focus each time. After flicking through each feature once more, voiceover kept
its focus. I cleared all apps from the app switcher, powered off my iPhone,
waited several minutes, powered my iPhone back on, launched the seeing AI app &
now the app is working as it use to. Before trying the above, I uninstalled the
app & then reinstalled the app, with no improvement. I’m not sure how this
solved my problem with the seeing AI app, I’m just happy it did. I’m certain
though, I’ll be using the voicedream scanner app to read short & long documents
instead of seeing AI. Voicedream scanner ROCKS!!!! Seeing AI will be my backup
app if needed.

Donna