Thanks Sieghard.
Cheers,

Cris

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2019 2:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How do you8u turn off two factor authentication?

Here is what is says in the Two-Factor Authentication FAQ section:
Can I turn off two-factor authentication after I’ve turned it on?
If you already use two-factor authentication, you can no longer turn it off.
Certain features in the latest versions of iOS and macOS require this extra
level of security, which is designed to protect your information. If you
recently updated your account, you can unenroll for two weeks. Just open your
enrollment confirmation email and click the link to return to your previous
security settings. Keep in mind, this makes your account less secure and means
that you can't use features that require higher security.