Oh my! I'm actually in Norway.
South western Norway to be more precise which is about a 90 minute
flight away from London, UK though LOL.
Yes, Norway is a country, a part of the scandinavian countries in
northern europe.

I'm not a native speaker.
However, comparing my English to UK English I definitely take as a
compliment <smile>

Thanks,

PS: Over here in Norway we're also quite good at adopting new technology.
I definitely no longer need to use cash because credit and debit cards
is accepted everywhere and Apple Pay is also widely used here.
I can't actually remember the last time I had to deal with cash to pay
for something.