I went into the notification center and registered my facebook account.  In
that process I guess I okayed adding the birthdates of all my facebook
friends on my calendar.  This would be fine except it populated all of the
dates from October 2011 through all of 2014.

Is there any way to eliminate all past dates or is this an IOS 6 glitche
that I have to wait to have fixed?  Has anyone else encountered this?

Denise