Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 10/5/2012 11:03 AM, Rick Alfaro wrote:
Neil,

Do you have any knowledge of how much bulk these cases would add to the
phone?  One thing I really like about the snap on TPU cases is that they add
practically no bulk at all to the phone.  Not as much protection as many
other cases but the beauty of the phone is maintained while feeling good in
the hand.

Best,

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 7:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; The Accessible Phones Discussion List
Subject: iPhone Cases

To all of you with an iPhone 5, or indeed with other devices including
iPhone 4S etc. I was, like many struggling to find a good quality case.

The Tech21 case is beyond brilliant, it is the first case that I really have
felt will do a perfect job of protecting my phone.

Tech21 cases use a new military developed material called D3O to line their
cases, when in its normal state the material is gel like, when impacted
though, it becomes like a solid mesh. This mesh like effect spreads the
impact and causes significantly less impact related damage.

I've done a lot of reading around this subject, and the D3O substance is
simply amazing.

Tech21 make a back cover only, back and front flap which is vertical i.e.
opens like a book, and also a band design which is like the Apple iPHone
bumper case.

All certainly seem to be available from Amazon.

I cannot recommend this more highly to anyone serious about protecting their
device.

Neil Barnfather
www.TalkNav.com