From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 11:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone Cases

Rick, I fully agree with the TPU cases. Although I don't have the snap-on
cases, I do have the form-fitting TPU cases of many different colors and
even though the cases don't cost much, it adds the right amount of
protection with little bulk. Plus, because I care, they look nice too.
<smile>.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him