From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
lenron brown
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The iPhone SE2

ok so I am going to say this. Most don't think bigger phones are a waste. They
sell very well. I would buy this SE 2 even though I hate smaller phones. 64 gb
is a nice size to start off with.

On 10/9/19, Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If that new phone is true, then that will be the phone for me, as it
> would have the home button.  I would need a phone with at least my 256
> GB that I've got on my iPhone 8.  One thing I love to do, is to listen
> to audio books either mp3 ones that I put onto voice dream reader, or
> by using the bard mobile app.  I'm currently listening to The Grapes
> of Wrath which if you haven't yet read, I highly recommend.
>
> On 10/9/19, Dave <dave.beckett...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The easy answer is, to wait and see.
>>
>> Dave.

>>> aaa%7C1%7C0%7C637062062006273899&amp;sdata=uEjGv04l%2Fwd%2FutO5WpiXW

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAA86uURnNxXafRRNWgaRaVS6ZzUN5yRd%2BtWfz_7JEwYbVEpahA%40mail.gmail.com.