From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: alternate ways to get to the control center

Carolyn: Going to settings and then control center will only let you set
options and customize the control center; you can't actually get to it that
way. To access it, you would have to use the 3 finger swipe down from the
status bar, or the VoiceOver gesture for phones without a Home button where you
swipe down from the top of the screen. The control center is the second
vibration. This is only for newer devices.

Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks