From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of R Van
Lant
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: considering Apple watch

My beloved Seiko Braille watch recently died.  I have never considered an Apple
watch, but as I consider buying a new Braille watch versus Apple, I would like
to know what is the earliest version of the Apple watch that I would need to
consider to have haptic time telling capability.  Being able to check the time
discretely is important to me and I think I’ve heard you can do that on Apple
watch right?  I don’t want to shell out the big bucks on the newest Apple
watch, but  this is the time for me to understand if going to the apple watch
is better than a new quality Braille watch.   And, if you want to sell me on
why you love having an Apple watch, do share.  I’ll go peruse the AppleVis
site, too.

TIA,
Robin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CY4PR1401MB20721CA43C592348BACB4AA5AF690%40CY4PR1401MB2072.namprd14.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CY4PR1401MB20721CA43C592348BACB4AA5AF690%40CY4PR1401MB2072.namprd14.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.